ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
To be able to provide our services and share news and updates about these said services with you, to be able to answer your request we may collect some personal information for you, like:
- Your name/company name;
- Your email address;
- Nationality grouped in the following categories (European, British, Other)
- In particular cases (Nationality other) – Working Contract duration, Austria/EU visa possession, citizenship, place of birth certificate issue, Education degree/Country , Country of residence in the last 6 months
As most modern websites do, to provide a better user experience for their clients, we also collect some technical information/metadata from you, like:
- Your browser type and language;
- Operating system;
- IP address;
- Country and time zone;
- Access time and referring URLs;
- Unique device identifier and device type;
- Unique cookie identifier and cookie information;
- Geographical location.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR DATA
New Horizons Personal Relocation Е.U collects and uses your personal information to:
- provide customer service;
- share news about upcoming services and conduct marketing research and analysis where we are allowed by law to do so;
- analyse, monitor and personalize your use and experience on our website;
- secure our business and website;
- keep records of communication in compliance with the laws;
- comply with legal obligations and fulfill government authorities’ request;
- to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
OUR LAWFUL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
- When you submit data to us you agree that we have the right to process your personal data for lawful aims.
- In relation to processing of your technical data (such as IP address, your login data, time zone settings, details of your browser, page views etc.) and your user data that we have gathered through cookies on our website we rely on our legitimate interests to properly administer our website and our business.
- In relation to keeping records and responding requests of governmental authorities, the processing is necessary for fulfilling a legal obligation that we are subject to.
Please be informed that we will never sell or unlawfully process your personal data. Our mission is to provide our clients with quality services and building trust so that security of your personal data is our top priority.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may collect your personal data when you directly provide it to us (by emails, filling a form, launching a live chat session etc).
- We may receive data from third parties such as the following analytic providers Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and hotjar.com.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data according to GDPR is the personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
We do not carry out any automated decision-making or any type of automated profiling.
We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We do not intend to collect data from anyone under the age of 18. In any case that you think that your child may have shared his/her personal information with us, please, contact us.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share (access) your personal data with (only to the extend needed and for lawful purposes):
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services;
- Our employees who have limited access to your personal information;
- Accountants and auditors
The security of your personal information is important for us and we protect it in several ways:
- your personal information is encrypted when passed to us;
- your personal information is stored in a secure manner
- the information you enter in forms, live chat or similar is SSL encrypted;
- our employees have limited access to your personal information where need-to-know principle is ensured
- all our employees sign confidentiality agreements.
Although we do our best to protect the personal information we collect and store, we should remind you that on the Internet there is no such thing as a 100% secured storage. If you have any questions concerning the security of your personal information, please, contact us.
Please be informed that we have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data protection breaches and will notify you and the competent regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We will retain your personal information with us, as long as:
- it fulfils the purpose we collected it for;
- it is compliant with the corresponding legal regulations
- we are obligated for tax, accounting and similar legal purposes to keep basic information of our clients.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to access: You can ask us for information regarding any data of yours that we keep at any time. This information concerns, among other things, the data categories we process, for what purposes we process it, the origin of the data if we did not acquire it directly from you and, if applicable, the recipients to whom we have sent your data. You can obtain a copy of your data from us free of charge. If you are interested in other copies, we reserve the right to charge for the additional copies.
- The right to rectification: You can request that we correct your data. We will initiate appropriate measures to keep the data of yours that we continuously process correct, complete, and up to date, based the latest information available to us.
- The right to erasure: You can request that we delete your data in case of:
- The data is no longer required for the purposes it was acquired for or otherwise processed;
- You revoke your consent, which is the basis of the data processing, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to the processing of your data and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to data processing for the purposes of direct advertising;
- The data has been processed illegally;
- Where the processing is not necessary to ensure adherence to a legal obligation that requires us to process your data; In particular with regard to legal retention periods to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
However, we may still need to retain certain information for record keeping.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to withdraw consent (where the lawful ground is consent), where it was given.
- The right to data portability: You may request that we provide all the information we hold on you in a machine-readable format to another company.
- The right to object: You can object to the processing of your data at any time for reasons that arise from your special situation provided the data processing is based on your consent or our legitimate interest or that of a third party. In this case, we will no longer process your data. The latter does not apply if we are able to prove there are compelling, defensible reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests or we require your data to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us at the following email address: …. It will be free of charge unless your requests are clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In this regard, we may charge you a reasonable fee.
We may need to request from you with specific information when you want to exercise your rights in order to confirm your identity. This is a secure measure.
We will try to respond to you in the term of 1 month but it may take us longer time due to a particular request’s complexity. In this relation, you will be dully notified about a possible delay. In case you are not satisfied of any aspect of how we collect and process your data you have the right to complain in front of the Commission for Personal Data Protection We will be grateful if you contact us first so that we can try to resolve your complain for you.